This is a quality assurance form for use if you have a customer who is reporting issues with one of the products they have received. Please make sure to fill it out completely and accurately. After filling it out completely, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if product(s) need to be tested, a call tag should be filled out and completed to be sent to..
2610 Homestead Pl.
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90220
To process a return label, follow these steps:
1. Go to FedEx.com and login. Our current FedEx credentials are
Please note that these are case sensitive.
2. On the page after logging in, select "Create a Return Shipment" from the "Ship" dropdown box.
3. Begin filling out the return shipment form. The first box, "Return Package To" should read as follows:
4. The next box, "Return Package From", should include the customer's information:
5. The next box, "Package & Shipment Details", should read as follows:
6. The next box, "Return Options" should be filled out with more of the customer's info (Note: the phone # here must not included dashes or spaces). Always include return instructions, and triple check that the email you have entered is correct, since that is how the customer will receive their label.
It is advised that you make the label accessible for at least 4 weeks from the current date.
7. The next box, Billing Details, only needs to have one field filled, and that is the "RMA" field. Just enter the order number that is coming back.
8. After this DOUBLE CHECK YOUR WORK. Make sure the email address is correct, and click "Ship".
9. Assuming you did everything properly, you should see this page. Note that the "From" address is the customer's, since they are sending us the products in this case. If you are satisfied with the information provided, hit Ship again.
10. Finally, you should get a confirmation page. Make sure to copy down the tracking number at the bottom and paste it into the customer's notes on their account.