The first thing you see when you Log in to your Backoffice is your Dashboard. This is where you can get a quick idea of where you are in terms of meeting your Rank and organizational goals for a given month. Here are a few useful tips for using the Dashboard effectively:
1. Your Type: This is the type of member you are currently. The example on the left lists this member as a "PLC Member", meaning that he or she has a Back-up Order of 50 BV points or more on file. If this says "US/CAN Member," there is no Back-up Order on file.
2. Personal Volume: This number refers to the BV for your personal orders for this month.
3. Personal Group Volume: This number refers to the BV for your personal orders and the orders of your Personally Enrolled Retail Customers for this month.
4. 8 Level GV: The BV for all orders placed within 8 levels of you for this month (with Compression)
5. 9 Level GV: The BV for all orders placed within 9 levels of your this month (with Compression). This is important mostly for Crowns and higher, as they earn commissions and can use volume from level 9 for rank advancement.
6. Active Enrolled: This is the number of Members you have Personally Enrolled who are "Active" (50 PGV) for the current month.
7. Backup Order Business Volume: This number refers to what your Backup Order's BV is currently. If you see that you have a Personal Volume (#2, above) for the month of 50 or more, your Backup Order will not process.
8. Highest Rank Achieved: This refers to the highest rank you have achieved thus far in the lifetime of your membership.
9. Current Paid as Rank: This refers to the highest rank you have achieved in the current month. This will continuously update until the last day of the month, at which point the commission period is closed and this becomes fixed.
10. DREAMS Technology: This lets you know if you are currently subscribed to DREAMS Technology.