To qualify to Demo please fill out and send in the required documentation (listed below). Once all Demo forms have been received and entered into the system you will be sent your vendor number (via Email) which is required for all Demos. This Demo number should be included on all forms that the Demo sends in moving forward for the Demo to be paid out properly. Once the Demo Schedule is received the Demo will be sent a Demo Kit consisting of the normal demo products and any specific items aligned with the store you will be Demoing. Please email all completed documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, a food handlers permit may be required in some stores; there is a growing demand for this permit nation wide but particularly in the state of California. Please send a copy of this permit once obtained. Please listen and review all Demo training audios and documents prior to sending in you documentation.
Getting Started Summary:
1. Submit completed and signed Demo Agreement
2. Submit completed and signed Direct Deposit authorization form
3. Submit completed and signed W-9 form
4. Copy of food demonstrators permit (In CA a food handlers card too)
5. Listen to all Pure Planet Audio Trainings.
6. Submit Demo Quiz after conference training with Sales Manager on product knowledge.
Once all the above has been completed you will receive your Vendor # as confirmation of your Demo approval.
Required Demo Documentation:
- Pure Planet Demo Agreement $70
- Pure Planet Demo Agreement $75
- W-9 Tax Form
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form (Recommended)
- Demo Schedule Template
- Demo Quiz